Question HELP, I/O panel connections not working

May 25, 2019
I recently built a PC about a month and a half ago. Although the build took longer than I wanted, it booted on my first attempt and there were no problems with it. Have been playing smoothly until now. Today, I went to turn it on and all the rgb lighting lights up inside the pc, but my keyboard (connected to usb port on i/o panel) does not light up unless the pc is on (when working it would glow even when the pc was off) and I get "no signal" when booting on my monitor. Display port is plugged into GPU, NOT motherboard. Have tried other cables. Took off back panel. Swapped the RAM to single, back to dual channel. Took out GPU and put it back in. Still nothing, any help is appreciated! I feel like it may be a problem with my motherboard or cpu, but I'm really not sure.

May 25, 2019
AMD Ryzen 5 2600x\ASUS Prime x470 Pro\Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8 GB 3200mhz\Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD\ Seagate 2TB HDD 7200RPM\ GTX1660ti MSI OC\NZXT H500 (White)\Corsair H115i Pro 280mm AIO\ EVGA Supernova 750 G3 80+ Gold\ Windows 10 Pro --> all stock no overclock

May 25, 2019
Have tried using an HDMI to no avail... Keyboard usually breathes RGB even when off, but it won't light up. When I try to boot, keyboard and mouse will light up, but no signal on monitor