Question Help I think the SSD is allergic to my PC!! (Bluescreen)

Dec 5, 2019
Hey guys, noob here.. I just built a new pc with these specs:

Gigabyte x570UD motherboard.
Nvidia GeForce EVGA RTX 2080 super.
AMD RYZEN 7 3700x
SAMSUNG SSD 970 Evo plus.

So I built it a week ago, and started gaming and having fun for the whole week. Then today all out of a sudden, I get a blue screen while gaming. Device tried rebooting itself automatically, only to find itself stuck on a boot loop, with the blue screen containing ":( Your PC ran into a problem" for a SPLIT OF A SECOND, then it disappears and retries rebooting and so on...

Now the weird thing is, I unplugged the SSD from my PC and tried it on a laptop (ASUS TUF FX505), it worked perfectly. No reboots, no problems. And I tried the laptop's original SSD (Western Digital) on my computer and it also worked just fine.

I have tried windows repair and troubleshooting, that didn't work, it always ends up with failure. I tried reinstalling windows on the SSD using an original windows CD installation disk, but it wouldn't even allow me to choose the storage device, nor format it.

So I took it off of the pc, plugged it into the laptop and I was able to install windows on it. Started windows, she it was working just fine. That's when i thought I had fixed it, so I put it back into the pc, but to my unfortunate luck, I was back to square one: Blue Screen and Forced Reboots.

WHY DOES THIS SSD HATE MY PC SO MUCH?!?!!??

I'm truly confused and i would appreciate any kind of help from you good people. :(