[SOLVED] Help identifying color codes for RJ45 sockets

Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys, I’m currently wiring my house and have run into some issues while trying to connect the Ethernet cables to the RJ45 sockets.

I have these two types of sockets:
XIOC1nE.jpg

For the first one I can’t identify where any of the wires would go, and the second one is missing brown altogether.

Would any of you guys be able to help me understand which wires go where?

Thanks

Solution
For the first one I can’t identify where any of the wires would go, and the second one is missing brown altogether.
The first item has both 568A and 568B listings. 568B is the preferred standard. So on the top row would be brown, brown/white, orange, orange/white. Bottom row would be blue, blue/white, green/white, green
The second item is only showing four wires. For the B standard blue/white, blue, green/white, green. On the other side would be the other four wires.

kanewolf

Titan
The first item has both 568A and 568B listings. 568B is the preferred standard. So on the top row would be brown, brown/white, orange, orange/white. Bottom row would be blue, blue/white, green/white, green
The second item is only showing four wires. For the B standard blue/white, blue, green/white, green. On the other side would be the other four wires.

Solution