Help Im crawling here

Racer

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2007
Im on a 5 year old PC or so but it has come to a complete crawl.
Just tried to save a PDF file into MY Documents and it said Temp File full.
IM like WTF i just used the Windows Maintence tool to make programs run faster.
"Free up space on your Hard Disk"

Im doing it now and after about 10 minutes of analyzing it began to clean up lol. Its been like 20 minutes and still cleaning. Mind you I did this last night.
Is it crawling but not all the cookies or temp files are recognized by the function?

If so where do i go exactly to make sure all my temp files and cookies are cleared I looked everywhere for temp files and couldnt find any.

Its still cleaning up lol
The analyze part used to take just seconds and the clean up maybe a minute :/

Osince i began writing the thread it still hasnt shown a single green bar on the progress line.
I dont think I have any viruses as I just did a Adaware scan and found nothing.
It used to be I could run a Smart Scan in under 30 minutes now its like hours for their smart scan.
Is my PC dying or is there something I can do?

OK while waiting for a help I decided to look around my PC some. I found this performance area.
Usually when my PC stops like this I got to Ctl Alt Del and check the processes and Firefox is like at 99%
Here is a copy of my performance thing a ma jig.
Maybe that will help someone that knows what a Bios or Safemode or other answers ive seen thrown around in the room that I have no clue what they are.

10zpkbb.jpg

Complete the Disk Cleanup, then run Defrag. Those functions will help, but as the HDD fills with files, it takes longer for the OS/HDD to find, open, and save them - the HDD has to physically find them, and later to find a place to save them.

Racer

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2007
Thanks guys for taking the time to respond. I downloaded CC cleaner and ran it then defraged and then deleted as many programs as I could to help my HD have more room. Hopefully this will all help.