[SOLVED] Help in building new PC

langaler

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
HI folks. Was wondering since most you guys know this stuff inside and out. I want to get the parts for my son to build a new computer to play mostly WOW with. He plays mostly on console but I want him to learn to build his own desktop. I have a extra 750wat power supply from a old build that he used before it just got too old to play anything. I live on my SS so I'm not very rich but I was hopeing you could but together the parts for around $1000 dollars. A little less would be nice but I think i can handle the 1k ok if necessary. I want to thank you in advance for any insight on this. Thank You

General Kenobi

Respectable
Sep 19, 2018
HI folks. Was wondering since most you guys know this stuff inside and out. I want to get the parts for my son to build a new computer to play mostly WOW with. He plays mostly on console but I want him to learn to build his own desktop. I have a extra 750wat power supply from a old build that he used before it just got too old to play anything. I live on my SS so I'm not very rich but I was hopeing you could but together the parts for around $1000 dollars. A little less would be nice but I think i can handle the 1k ok if necessary. I want to thank you in advance for any insight on this. Thank You
Hello there!
Making a build now might not be the best option especially in a budget as prices are really high but a solid prebuilt might be an option
https://www.newegg.com/abs-computer-technologies-ali415/p/N82E16883102993

General Kenobi

Respectable
Sep 19, 2018
Hello there!
Making a build now might not be the best option especially in a budget as prices are really high but a solid prebuilt might be an option
https://www.newegg.com/abs-computer-technologies-ali415/p/N82E16883102993

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS