[SOLVED] Help in building new PC

langaler

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
HI folks. Was wondering since most you guys know this stuff inside and out. I want to get the parts for my son to build a new computer to play mostly WOW with. He plays mostly on console but I want him to learn to build his own desktop. I have a extra 750wat power supply from a old build that he used before it just got too old to play anything. I live on my SS so I'm not very rich but I was hopeing you could but together the parts for around $1000 dollars. A little less would be nice but I think i can handle the 1k ok if necessary. I want to thank you in advance for any insight on this. Thank You

Solution
HI folks. Was wondering since most you guys know this stuff inside and out. I want to get the parts for my son to build a new computer to play mostly WOW with. He plays mostly on console but I want him to learn to build his own desktop. I have a extra 750wat power supply from a old build that he used before it just got too old to play anything. I live on my SS so I'm not very rich but I was hopeing you could but together the parts for around $1000 dollars. A little less would be nice but I think i can handle the 1k ok if necessary. I want to thank you in advance for any insight on this. Thank You
Hello there!
Making a build now might not be the best option especially in a budget as prices are really high but a solid prebuilt...
Hello there!
Making a build now might not be the best option especially in a budget as prices are really high but a solid prebuilt might be an option
https://www.newegg.com/abs-computer-technologies-ali415/p/N82E16883102993

Solution