Help in buying a gaming pc

Brubaker_Unlimited

Reputable
Feb 16, 2014
So I'm in the market for a new gaming computer. I have never had a gaming computer before but would finally like to start playing my games without worrying about whether or not my computer could handle it. I play some WOW, Diablo 3, GTA, Skyrim, ets. MMO's and such. I am torn between an i3, i5, or AMD FX 6300. I would like to stay under $850. It seems like everything I have read says that there is not much difference between those (obviously the i5 is best, but spendy). Also, I'm going to get 650 watts and am torn by what graphics card I should get. I am leaning toward a cybertron, but am open to ideas. Any suggestions would be very helpful??

animal

Distinguished
You never get your moneys worth by buying a pre-built unit. If you want the most bang for your buck, build it yourself. There are lots of tutorial and "How to...." videos out on the web. Since you are on a budge, going this route will give you a decent gaming rig. Many of us here can give you assistance either selecting the best parts for your budget or with any other questions you may have.

TRENDING THREADS