Help in Easeus partition Master!!!!!

Fady__gamil

Reputable
Feb 6, 2016
I have tried by using Ease partition master program adding more space from D to E Drive and it worked!!!!.but when i add some space from Drive D to the C Drive (primary Drive) it says during restarting my computer:"There were some errors that occurred while writing sector on disk"

How to fix this problem????

Solution
Identify the partition that's causing the problem. I assume you got a message letting you know. Then, if you can, back up anything on the failing partition. Then go back into the Easeus program and delete the bad partition.
The comment Quixit made about backup is an excellent one. Before making ANY system change, you should ALWAYS make a full system backup to an external hard drive.

Good luck.
Identify the partition that's causing the problem. I assume you got a message letting you know. Then, if you can, back up anything on the failing partition. Then go back into the Easeus program and delete the bad partition.
The comment Quixit made about backup is an excellent one. Before making ANY system change, you should ALWAYS make a full system backup to an external hard drive.

Good luck.

Solution

Latest posts