Help installing both Fat32 AND NTFS on Seperate or Same dr..

Can I convert a master HD to NTFS and allocate a 10 gig Partition for FAT32
and Windows ME to use old software or can I use my old 10 gig HD as a slave
and run them there?

You need to have the FAT32 as your bootup partition. The best method is to
install windows me first on the boot partition and then windows Xp in the
NTFS partition. You can use the XP CD to create a dual boot or you can use
a third party software.
"PhorTwenny (REMOVETHIS) @MSN.com"
<PhorTwenny(REMOVETHIS)@MSN.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I convert a master HD to NTFS and allocate a 10 gig Partition for
FAT32
> and Windows ME to use old software or can I use my old 10 gig HD as a
slave
> and run them there?

"PhorTwenny (REMOVETHIS) @MSN.com"
<PhorTwenny(REMOVETHIS)@MSN.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I convert a master HD to NTFS and allocate a 10 gig Partition for
FAT32
> and Windows ME to use old software or can I use my old 10 gig HD as a
slave
> and run them there?

Only if you use a third-party boot manager. I recommend
XOSL - it's free!