[SOLVED] HELP- Looking for a laptop specs for Autocad program (student) ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy21

Prominent
Nov 5, 2018
helping a friend getting a laptop! So I need a laptop for the university that can run "Autocad" Program whoever knows it and can help me understand what kind of specs I am looking for, remember it needs to be a laptop, ty for all the helpers! if you don't know the "Autocad" program it has a Red "A" symbol if that will help you understand the kind of work I need that laptop to do, now I don't know what is the budget so if you amazing guys can give me a cheaper build and like a normal budget build that will be awesome ! Thank you so much!! :)

Solution
helping a friend getting a laptop! So I need a laptop for the university that can run "Autocad" Program whoever knows it and can help me understand what kind of specs I am looking for, remember it needs to be a laptop, ty for all the helpers! if you don't know the "Autocad" program it has a Red "A" symbol if that will help you understand the kind of work I need that laptop to do, now I don't know what is the budget so if you amazing guys can give me a cheaper build and like a normal budget build that will be awesome ! Thank you so much!! :)

If someone does not know what Autocad is, telling them it has a red A symbol won't help LOL

For Autocad on a laptop you would want a larger screen, and at least a lower range real video...

If someone does not know what Autocad is, telling them it has a red A symbol won't help LOL

For Autocad on a laptop you would want a larger screen, and at least a lower range real video card in it, not just onboard video. Although a system with a Ryzen 7 should be OK for Autocad. You are looking at about a $1,000 + system with enough RAM, good drive with space for files and video capability.

Reactions: flexy21
Solution

flexy21

Prominent
Nov 5, 2018

For Autocad on a laptop you would want a larger screen, and at least a lower range real video card in it, not just onboard video. Although a system with a Ryzen 7 should be OK for Autocad. You are looking at about a $1,000 + system with enough RAM, good drive with space for files and video capability.
ty any parts you recommend but the Ryzen 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.