Help! Looking for Upgrade for a GeForce GT 710

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, I'm hoping the folks here can help me because, with all the graphics cards on the market I am totally stumped on which would be a decent upgrade for my computer, specifically so I can play more modern games without the graphics and FPS tanking. As stated, I currently have a GeForce GT 710 in my computer and while it's worked fine for indie games it struggles with games like Resident Evil 4 and other modern titles.

Processor: Intel Core Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Memory: 8192MB Ram

My budget is pretty small, around £100, so if i can find something that can run better and works with my computer I'd appreciate the help.

EDIT: Thanks for the responses, I just found out that one of the games I want to play has a recommended processor of GeForce GTX 760? Is it possible to use that with my current CPU? I can't really afford to upgrade that at the moment so I'm just looking for an upgrade while I save money for an upgrade like that.

GT 750 or 750 Ti should be pretty good for that CPU as long as your case and power supply can handle it. It's not very hard to find an upgrade to a 710, if you trip over a rock outside, put that in the computer, you have a 50/50 chance the rock will run games faster. For modern games your CPU will be an issue also.

WildCard999

Titan

:lol: