[SOLVED] Help - Low benchmark score with decent components?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2022
Hello guys,

I just upgraded my video card to a Aorus RTX 3070ti Master but i don't understand why my performance is so low
Results are here:

https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V...d=154740414686

I also have a Samsung G9 Odyssey monitor and a Corsair RM650 PSU

Could my PSU be the issue or the monitor?

If i play Warzone, i get 30-40 fps with 2560x1440 resolution (everything at high settings) with RTX on and also off is the same. I did also test with 1080p and i have same performance.

I also play Civilization 6 and no matter the resolution i am stuck with 20 FPS..

I did a clean driver installation and followed a lot of guided out there but still the same..

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you

Solution
Thought so too, but that "1.1" is only showing current load state, if you put the gpu under load it changes to max speed, i checked in my own gpu-z. And that is right, but x16 should indeed stay x16, saw it and because of my first remark immidiately discarded it and removed my question about it.

So again, what pcie slot is used?
Apr 9, 2022
yes, here it is:

bgkW2tv.png

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Thought so too, but that "1.1" is only showing current load state, if you put the gpu under load it changes to max speed, i checked in my own gpu-z. And that is right, but x16 should indeed stay x16, saw it and because of my first remark immidiately discarded it and removed my question about it.

So again, what pcie slot is used?

Solution
Apr 9, 2022
what might be also happening is that most likely pci-e riser is being used, which can be damaged
eitherway there is poor connection between mainboard and GPU

Wow, thanks! That might be it!
I indeed use an extension because the GPU was not fitting (blocked by the CPU radiator):

View: https://imgur.com/a/WoT43ii

I was using it with my 1060 before without any issues.

I will try and connect the video card directly to the motherboard.

Thanks very much

Reactions: Vic 40
Status
Not open for further replies.