Question Help me choose a PC

Jun 25, 2019
Hello guys long time lurker and first time poster here! I need your help in choosing a new rig out of 2 options. I am not a tech savvy person, I used to be when I was younger but for the past 5 years I haven't kept up with new components being released and im kind of lost and need some help.
Long story short I did an oopsie yesterday when removing my processor cooler for cleaning and my processor ended up with a broken pin. The PC was nearly 6 years old anyway, the power button wasn't working, the case fans have stopped working long ago and the motherboard had red error lights all over. The poor thing was barely working. I was using it for work mostly as it could barely run newer games. Since I need to get a new one for work fast I figure it might be a budget gaming rig so I can play again.
The prices for parts where I live are insane and it's cheaper to just buy a pre-built rig with the parts discount the companies have. Anyway here are my 2 options:
Rig 1
AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8 core CPU
8 GB 2400 MHz ddr4 ram
1TB SATA 7200 RPM HDD
GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU
Gigabyte A320 AM4 mobo
Cougar 750W 80 plus PSU
Price 1529 BGN (890$)
Rig 2
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
16 GB 3000 MHz ddr4
1TB SATA 7200 RPM HDD
250 GB SATA SSD
GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU
AMD B350M AM4 mobo
Cougar 600W PSU
Price 1569 BGN (913$)

Which one of these is the better bang for the buck? I can replace the Ryzen 5 2600 with a 2600X for another 15$ and the second rig comes with 4 pre installed case fans while the first one doesn't and they want additional payment for cooling. Also I have no idea about the motherboards I have some options for changing it but I don't know if the default options are any good?

I think the second one as well. The fact that it has so much better with only one think worse means it's definitely worth it. Ryzen is better on higher clocked RAM, the SSD will make loading faster, and the case fans will just reduce thermal throttling under long periods of high loads.
There isn't much point in upgrading to the 2600x. If you ever need to upgrade in a few years, get a 2700x.

Reactions: StraightFactsMyGuy