[SOLVED] Help Me Choose a Pre-built PC

Jun 25, 2020
Hey Guys,

So I am about to begin streaming and need to pick up a dedicated streaming PC. I am only using it to stream from and edit videos for youtube. I will be playing the games on consoles and using a Elgato HD60S capture card.

The minimum specs I need for Elgato are as follows
• Windows 10 (64-bit)
• 4th generation quad‑core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
• Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series or VCE 3.x compatible AMD graphics (or better)
• 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.x port
• Internet connection

Due to my current financial circumstances and time restraints I need to get a PC ASAP and on a payment plan, enter https://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/category/gaming-pc-next-day/

So based on the above and wanting my PC to be a little overkill so I can stream and edit comfortably at 1080p 60fps I have narrowed it down to 3. Help on deciding which and why would be greatly appreciated. I have done a lot of reading and find me talking myself in and out of each purchase.

Option 1 - £749
  • AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor
  • 8GB DDR4 3000mhz Memory
  • MSI GeForce® GTX 1660 6GB Video Card
  • MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX MB
  • WD 240GB SSD
  • 1TB Seagate BarraCuda SATA3 HDD
  • AMD Ryzen Wraith CPU Cooler
  • Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 Gaming Case
Option 2 - £899
  • Intel® Core™ Processor i5-9400F
  • 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Memory
  • GeForce® GTX 1660 6GB Video Card
  • Cyberpower B360M Xtreme AC M-ATX Motherboard
  • WD 240GB SSD
  • INTEL CPU Cooler
  • Cyberpower ONYXIA Mid-Tower Gaming Case
Option 3 - £999
  • AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor
  • 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Memory
  • AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB Graphics
  • MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX MB
  • WD 240GB SSD
  • AMD Ryzen Wraith CPU Cooler
  • NZXT H511 Mid-Tower Gaming Case
My absolute limit is £1000, but cheaper is always better. Which of these 3 would be the best choice. I know I can buy cheaper in parts or if I'm willing to wait, but assum this website is my only option what would you choose. Or alternatively would you recommend and of the PCs on the Next Day section of the site for less than £1000?

https://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/category/gaming-pc-next-day/

Apologies for the Essay and thankyou in advance.

Solution
I have a similar custom built PC as the one stated in the first option. And from my experience, it was able to handle the vast majority of games at 1080p 60fps. So my pick goes with option 1.
Jun 3, 2020
I have a similar custom built PC as the one stated in the first option. And from my experience, it was able to handle the vast majority of games at 1080p 60fps. So my pick goes with option 1.

Reactions: TeddySeven
Solution