Help me choose low budget mobo

Which one should I pick?

• Total voters
G

Hello guys,
I'm trying to chose between these 2 motherboards:
MSI B85M-P33 (60 €)
MSI H87M-E33 (80 €)

I have been checking for hours what they can offer. The second one gives the possibility to use RAID. Both don't support the use of SSD for HDD caching. The cheapest one also doesn't have vPro which is a functionally to remote access the computer and iSIPP Eligible(I don't really know what this is, yet).

Honestly I don't need any of these. What I need:
Socket 1150
PCI 3.0 x16
2x Sata 6gb/s
DDR3 1600Mhz

And both can provide me that. I don't plan go for SLI/CrossFire, OC, upgrades. However I do plan(I know you will start laughing) having a 300€ and 200€, GPU and CPU respectively.
The system will be mainly used for gaming and streaming.

The big question is, if these weak mobos will somehow affect my system performance? If yes, how much?
I tend to choose the other components first and then just go for a mobo where I can fit them.

Also, I know AMD's CPUs have great relationship between Performance/Cost. I dare you to try convince me to get one :p

Thank you.

G

Ok guys I'm going for a 8350. Costs the same as the 4570 and has better performance. Help me chose the motherboard please.
Between these:
ASROCK 970 Extreme3
GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3
GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3

Which one shall I pick? Both gigabytes say they support 8300 but I don't know about 8350. The ASROCK is confirmed to support 8350.

I need at least x2 SATA 3 (600GB/s) for my SSD and not essential but 1600MHz DDR3 would be nice just because I found some 2x4GB kingston cheap.