[SOLVED] help me choose one of this led tv 4k 55inch

Solution
That LG has IPS has better color accuracy and viewing angle but less good black
Those Sony and Samsung uses VA has slightly better contrast, slightly less color accurate, slightly less good in viewing angle and has better black.
VA panel should have faster input lag, the total input lag will still be influenced with the electronics, etc.
There are pros and cons on this.
Those TV above are more or less on the same quality level with their own pros and cons.

As for features and other, the main difference is than back to the OS being used. How about trying to test the TV on a local store first, if possible.

The main difference between those TVs is on the OS side.
If you want Android TV, Sony X750F and 700F are the one.
If you want WebOS, LG is the one.
If you want Tyzen, Samsung is the one.

Aside from the OS, there is not much noticeable big difference among those 4.
Personally, I would rather go for X850F/X900F line-ups from Sony or Q6/7/8 from Samsung.

Note: I was on my way looking for a new TV in 2018. Those infos are purely based on my memory, which could be not accurate or simply wrong. I forget things quickly.

rahulss

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2013
I will be using it mostly for movies and some gaming also I will be playing with ps4, not the pro version, but gaming is not my concern just picture quality and features, also I think I can go with sony. which panel is better in your view LG or Sony, LG has an IPS panel.
what are your thoughts on that?

rahulss

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2013

I will be using it mostly for movies and some gaming also I will be playing with ps4, not the pro version, but gaming is not my concern just picture quality and features, also I think I can go with sony. which panel is better in your view LG or Sony, LG has an IPS panel.
what are your thoughts on that

That LG has IPS has better color accuracy and viewing angle but less good black
Those Sony and Samsung uses VA has slightly better contrast, slightly less color accurate, slightly less good in viewing angle and has better black.
VA panel should have faster input lag, the total input lag will still be influenced with the electronics, etc.
There are pros and cons on this.
Those TV above are more or less on the same quality level with their own pros and cons.

As for features and other, the main difference is than back to the OS being used. How about trying to test the TV on a local store first, if possible.

Solution

TV or movie signals comes in various e.g. 24hz, 50hz, 60hz and so on.
In countries with 50Hz AC frequency, you will get usually 50Hz TV signal, and on 60Hz AC you get 60Hz TV signal.
From DVD/BR movies, you might get 24hz signal.
etc. etc.
The quality of the image processing part in the TV will then determine how good those different frequency will be displayed on the fixed screen refresh rate/frequency. Blurry spongy motion or stuttery image...etc. are among the common issues you might see.