Help me choose PSU

Dec 4, 2013
My specs: Corsair 460x RGB case Aorus Gigabyte x370 Gaming 5 Ryzen 1600 (probably with some OC) MSI GTX 1080 Samsung Evo SSD 500gb WD Caviar Black 1tb Logitech g900 Mouse Hyperx Alloy Keyboard

My options are:

Thermaltake Smart 750watts 80+ plus bronze

EVGA 650w GQ +80 plus gold

Seasonic M12ii 620w Evo Ed. 80 Plus Bronze

Which one should i pick??

Everybody told me that seasonic is the best option, but when using the psu calculator, i get a 491watts rating. is 620w enough for it?

Thank you in advance.

Solution
The Seasonic M12II 620W EVO Edition uses an old group regulated circuit design that may cause problems with current generation processors that use low power C-States like C6, C7 or C8. The voltages may go out of spec when the system attempts to wake from C6, C7 or C8 power states triggering one of the PSU's protection circuits.

The AMD Ryzen 5 1600 is definitely a processor that uses low power C-States.

Note the Intel Haswell Processor READY logo (i.e. low power C-State compatible) on the bottom right corner of the box for the 750W M12II Bronze EVO EDITION that uses a modern DC-to-DC circuit design.

The 620W M12II Bronze EVO EDITION is missing the Intel Haswell Processor READY logo due to its group regulated circuit design...
The Seasonic M12II 620W EVO Edition uses an old group regulated circuit design that may cause problems with current generation processors that use low power C-States like C6, C7 or C8. The voltages may go out of spec when the system attempts to wake from C6, C7 or C8 power states triggering one of the PSU's protection circuits.

The AMD Ryzen 5 1600 is definitely a processor that uses low power C-States.

Note the Intel Haswell Processor READY logo (i.e. low power C-State compatible) on the bottom right corner of the box for the 750W M12II Bronze EVO EDITION that uses a modern DC-to-DC circuit design.

The 620W M12II Bronze EVO EDITION is missing the Intel Haswell Processor READY logo due to its group regulated circuit design.

0058.jpg
0067.jpg

Solution