[SOLVED] Help me choose the right AIO 240mm Liquid Cooler?

axelrose

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Here are the two things that I need to consider if the AIO cooler 240mm will fit inside the computer, the Case and MOBO, they are listed here:

CASE: CORSAIR CARBIDE 275R Computer Case, Black
Model# CC-9011132-WW
Motherboard: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING

I need a 240mm AIO Liquid Cooler, I wanted the one that will keep my now old 2700x CPU cooler, but I am not into Overclocking, but I would like a 60-80 FPS in all the famous games. I especially like Simulation games.

So for a budget between $99 to $120 would someone recommend a few, bank for your buck, AIO 240mm liquid coolers that would meet my needs??

Also would be going from 2700x to 3600/3700x/3700x be faster, like aloud me saying 'Good God that is so much faster"?

Thanks to all who read this and to all who offer an old man some advice.

Solution
Can I ask why a 240mm AIO?
Scythe FUMA 2
Deepcool AS500
Noctua NH-U14S
Thermalright Macho Rev C
^A few samples, but they're more affordable, and you can almost set 'em and forget 'em, until a fan breaks/dies or the thermal paste dries out.
AIOs add extra points of failure(pump and leaks), thus don't have as good of a track record as air coolers; you'll need to watch them more often.

If you're still ok with that, here's a few models:
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240. An ARGB version released recently, if you prefer.
be quiet! Pure Loop 240
EK AIO Basic 240
Silverstone PF240 ARGB

Also would be going from 2700x to 3600/3700x/3700x be faster, like aloud me saying 'Good God that is so much faster"?
No. One usually has to skip a...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Scythe FUMA 2
Deepcool AS500
Noctua NH-U14S
Thermalright Macho Rev C
^A few samples, but they're more affordable, and you can almost set 'em and forget 'em, until a fan breaks/dies or the thermal paste dries out.
AIOs add extra points of failure(pump and leaks), thus don't have as good of a track record as air coolers; you'll need to watch them more often.

be quiet! Pure Loop 240
EK AIO Basic 240
Silverstone PF240 ARGB

No. One usually has to skip a generation or 2 for that kind of experience.

Solution

axelrose

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Scythe FUMA 2
Deepcool AS500
Noctua NH-U14S
Thermalright Macho Rev C

be quiet! Pure Loop 240
EK AIO Basic 240
Silverstone PF240 ARGB

No. One usually has to skip a generation or 2 for that kind of experience.

dOES A CHART EXIST THAT SHOW THE HIARCHY of every Ryzon 5,7 and 9, from highest to lowest performance so that people like me can esily spot which CPU is better or worse that their current Ryzen cpu?
Like a pyramid or family tree diagram? Apoligies for CAPS issue.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador