Help Me Decide Which Graphic Card Should I Buy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

best15gamer

Prominent
Nov 1, 2017
Hi,
as the title said, i have a limited knowledge of hardware and i need someone to help me decide what and which i should buy as a new Graphic Card for gaming, cause i am confused of what i should get, especially there're a several versions for only one GPU, i have a list that's available in my country, i hope someone to choose from it and tell me why he chose it if there's no problem of course, if you wonder why i only picked Nvidia's Graphic cards, it's because i had a bad experience with AMD, especially i lost my last GPU because of the heating, which was R9 290X Twin Frozr, for my PC config, i have a decent one, but it will do the job, till i get a new one,
-Asus P8Z68-V PRO
-I5 2500K 3.3Ghz /
-8GB Ram DDR3 1666mhz
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Bronze.

this is an image of what i've found:
http://www8.0zz0.com/2017/11/02/07/854143730.jpg

PS: if someone has a better suggestion than the ones that i have provided, i hope that he suggest there's no problem i will look maybe i will find.

one more thing, i am a YouTuber, so i will have to record footage while playing games i hope someone consider that, cause when recording you will have minus 10 fps or more, plus i need a graphic card that support 3 monitors thanks in advance. thanks.

Solution
No problem mate. Happy to help.

I suggested GTX 1060 because its the best match for your current CPU. AMD equivalent would be RX 580 8GB. AMD cards are in worse situation due to mining. In my country, there is not even one shop that sells AMD RX570 and above at their list price. They are at least three times their regular price. If you go above any of these cards, your performance will be throttled by your CPU