Question help me Diagnosis my problem

Feb 19, 2019
hi folks I hope you're having a good day, I will tell you the boring description to be specific.

I bought an rx 570 and when I installed it and it show no signal,I contacted Sapphire (My gpu manufacturer) they said "reinstall OS and update the bios and chipset driver) I tried to reinstall Windows by resetting it,the reset failed,I tried several ways but didn't work so I tried to update my bios first,I launched Gigabyte app Center and there is an update for bios and something called flash (sorry my first build) I tried to update it and the bios completed 100% but flash failed and there is an overall bar it reached 100% but still didn't finish, after that I tried to reset the pc (without restart) and the pc reached bios screen after reset and there the pc shutted down and started turning off and on repeatedly, I tried these solutions :
  1. resetting CMOS
  2. power up pc from 2 pins on MB
  3. unplugged cables except MB and cpu and cooler
  4. here I tried to download the bios in USB and plugged it on the MB and the result was nothing except the autoecx file disappear after I plugged it
so is the problem from my PSU or MB ?
here is a video for the case
View: https://vimeo.com/333396956

Last edited:

JJoner

Reputable
Apr 3, 2015
Sounds like you bricked your motherboard somehow. Might have to contact gigabyte and see if you can get a replacement, but if you cant you might have to buy a new motherboard.