saifraja

Honorable
Jul 2, 2014
I am trying to build a R5 3600 PC , I do not wish to spend for the things i have no use for hence i need a motherboard with at least following requirements :

Rear Panel : -

1 HDMI port
1 Display port
2 x USB 3 GEN 2 Type A
1 x USB 3 GEN 2 Type C
2.5 GHz Ethernet
Those 3 colorful Audio Connectors i guess :)

Front Panel :-

2 x USB 3 GEN 2 Type A
1 x USB 3 GEN 2 Type C
Standard Mic n Headphone Jack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the Things i have no use for

PS/2 port
WiFi
RGB
BIOS FLASH
USB 2.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mobo should have good VRMs/Onboard Audio/Overclocking/Bios/Build Quality

My Peripherals :-

1 Wireless Mouse
1 Wireless Keyboard
1 500 GB M.2 NVMe
1 250 GB SATA 3 SSD
2 x 1 TB HDD
1 500 GB EXTERNAL HDD (FOR BACK UP)
1 1080p@60 fps Webcam
1 GPU 5700 XT
1 HYPER 212 4 HEAT PIPE AIR COOLER FAN
1 SAMSUNG IPS MONITOR @ 75 HZ
1 VR Oculus Rift

Anything i missed out ? Feel Free to ASK

I am from Mumbai , INDIA
Thanks in Advance @__@

Solution
Think about what you ask for. The Ryzen series has no igpu, so there's absolutely no need for a motherboard to be required to have hdmi or DisplayPort. Mice and keyboards, unless multiple ganged or used in hubs, have no need of bandwidth higher than USB2.0, many AIO's and other internal additions can and do still use USB2.0 headers etc.

Motherboards are not made for specific people, they are made for everyone, so you'll find that motherboards come with hdmi/DisplayPort because the A series Athlon apu's like the 2400G/3400G etc Do have an igpu and it's often used in that respect.

No such thing as a Front panel on a motherboard. All that is done via internal headers to the case. With a TypeC, the only thing the B550 needs is Akey...
The B550 Tomahawk is one of the best on this chipset and has all the ports you need:

PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard (₹17990.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹17990.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-09-12 17:03 IST+0530

Now, the HDMI and Display Port will have no use for you... those ports can only be used if your CPU has integrated graphics and your R5 3600 doesn't. You'll use the video output ports on your 5700XT anyways.

saifraja

Honorable
Jul 2, 2014
I am trying to build a R5 3600 PC , I do not wish to spend for the things i have no use for hence i need a motherboard with at least following requirements :

Rear Panel : -

1 HDMI port
1 Display port
2 x USB 3 GEN 2 Type A
1 x USB 3 GEN 2 Type C
2.5 GHz Ethernet
Those 3 colorful Audio Connectors i guess :)

Front Panel :-

2 x USB 3 GEN 2 Type A
1 x USB 3 GEN 2 Type C
Standard Mic n Headphone Jack

Now for the Things i have no use for

PS/2 port
WiFi
RGB
BIOS FLASH
USB 2.0

The Mobo should have good VRMs/Onboard Audio/Overclocking/Bios/Build Quality

My Peripherals :-

1 Wireless Mouse
1 Wireless Keyboard
1 500 GB M.2 NVMe
1 250 GB SATA 3 SSD
2 x 1 TB HDD
1 500 GB EXTERNAL HDD (FOR BACK UP)
1 1080p@60 fps Webcam
1 GPU 5700 XT
1 HYPER 212 4 HEAT PIPE AIR COOLER FAN
1 SAMSUNG IPS MONITOR @ 75 HZ
1 VR Oculus Rift

Anything i missed out ? Feel Free to ASK

I am from Mumbai , INDIA
Thanks in Advance @__@
Anyone else want to pitch in any recommendation ?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Think about what you ask for. The Ryzen series has no igpu, so there's absolutely no need for a motherboard to be required to have hdmi or DisplayPort. Mice and keyboards, unless multiple ganged or used in hubs, have no need of bandwidth higher than USB2.0, many AIO's and other internal additions can and do still use USB2.0 headers etc.

Motherboards are not made for specific people, they are made for everyone, so you'll find that motherboards come with hdmi/DisplayPort because the A series Athlon apu's like the 2400G/3400G etc Do have an igpu and it's often used in that respect.

No such thing as a Front panel on a motherboard. All that is done via internal headers to the case. With a TypeC, the only thing the B550 needs is Akey compatible header. Everything else is fluff.
I do not wish to spend for the things i have no use for
Just because you never use sun-visors, or the glove box, or the little coin change holder doesn't mean a car dealership will sell you a car without them because you 'don't wish' to pay extra for them. They are standard equipment.

Solution

kanewolf

Titan
Why do you need motherboard video ports? You are using a CPU without integrated graphics? The motherboard video ports are irrelevant.
It is also 2.5 Gbit not Ghz ethernet. -- Do you have a multi-gig ethernet infrastructure? 2.5Ggbit ethernet has never really been supported.
For "not wanting to pay for unnecessary" you have unnecessary items on your list.