Help me find a forgotten game

Forzi

Reputable
Apr 27, 2015
Hello, i want to ask for help finding a game which i played when i was younger, but now i just can't remember the name or the website.

So basically, it was a zombie surivival game, i used to play it on one of the websites like Kongregate/Armorgames.

What i remember about the game:
- it was like day/hour based. You defend your base/wall/whatever it was. Then you have 6-10 hours to do stuff like scavenge. I remember you needing fuel for your vehicle to travel forward to other destinations and stuff got harder the more you progressed.
- The whole scavenge/repair walls thing was automatic, you just click "spend 4 hours repairing the walls" and bam you suddenly have 4 less hours before you have to defend again.
- There were also other survivors which you find and they help you defend from the Zombies.
Edit :
- Also the game was in isometric view ( like Diablo, Path of Exile )

Thanks in advance. Hopefully i can play it again.

Forzi

Reputable
Apr 27, 2015
Thanks for both answers, but it isn't any of them.

One thing i just remember now was that it was in isometric view ( think Diablo, Path of Exile, and etc. )
WIll edit/add it in my original post.

Forzi

Reputable
Apr 27, 2015
That's not it either, but it looks interesting so i'll be playing it ty : D Still looking. I am 100 % sure i will recognize it when i see the gameplay, i remember some "pictures" clearly.