Help me find the best graphics card?

Kiusthugs

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
I have a Dell Optiplex 740 Desktop and would like to change this work station computer into a gaming one. I want to play low end games like league of legends, starcraft, guild wars, and tf2 with high FPS in any setting (I dont mind if its on very low i just want a 40-60 fps gameplay). Can anyone bring up a the best graphics card for me for this computer?

Someone recommended me this. Is this compatible and will it fit?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131461

HELP ME PLEASE!

Solution
it will be a coin flip. the psu is just 305W may work but in case it doesn't you will need to upgrade this too. the 7750 is your best bet at stability/performance. check also if full size graphics fit, if they don't you will need the low profile version.

Quakemz

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
What motherboard do you have? The case looks like it should accommodate the size of the card, but you'd have to measure inside your case to make sure all the dimensions work before buying something you might not be able to use.

it will be a coin flip. the psu is just 305W may work but in case it doesn't you will need to upgrade this too. the 7750 is your best bet at stability/performance. check also if full size graphics fit, if they don't you will need the low profile version.

Solution