Help me find the movie name

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarkhir

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
please help me to find the movie name
the movie start with a rich man who that has a company and an expensive car he want to trade with another company and when he open the money bag to give to other company he find a car window handler in his bag instead of money and the trade will be cancel then in returning back to his house his car break, stop and the car will fall in the river then he remember there is a car window handler to open the window and then he escape.

the next day when he return to his company as a manager but the staffs says that he is not the company owner he will check the documents and they will see that the company is not his company. he will see that his house has been chosen for sale. he complain that it is his house but after checking he can not confirm that house belong to him. and he lose every thing in his life.

finally at the end of the movie he want to kill himself by trying to fall himself from an apartment and a balloon down there will protect him and all the staff and family return and say happy birthday to him.
a girl planned to do this.

I forget the movie name and the actor name. Is there any one here to tell me the movie name? or main actor name?

Solution

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009

I'm almost positive you're referring to "The Game" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119174/?ref_=nv_sr_1).... lead actor is Michael Douglas. Sean Penn is in it as well

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.