Help me find this movie!

davevanbeek

Prominent
Nov 3, 2017
Guys,
I remember seeing this movie sometimes with my dad and i wanted to know which movie it actually was.
What i remember is that there is a guy chasing some baddies who took a woman. What i know is that the woman was wearing a suit with a white shirt and she was taken on a small boat where she left pieces of clothing for a trail (she was stripping/seducing so the baddies did not realise what she was doing) The guy tracked her down this way and i remember i found that quite smart at the time. If i remember correctly he was on an airboat during the chase.

I thought it was jean claude van damme but after hours of searching i dont think so and i just cannot find the movie! Its important to me since i wanted to relive some memories.

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
i dont recall a movie like that, sounds like a police academy / comedy film.

perhaps you could help me with a film title! > kungfu film in the 80's, cant recall much except for the very end fight scene: the 'hero' who is supposedly indestructable except for 1 weakness, practices dragon style .... weakness is a single move, whilst jump-kicking in the air, he can be defeated by thrusting a sword up his ass. and thats how he dies at the very end of the movie.

i would love to know the name of that kingfu film. lol.

TRENDING THREADS