Question Help me for a new gaming laptop

rexop5

Reputable
Dec 6, 2018
1. What is your budget? arround 1000 bucks,can go up to 1100 if its really worth it tho.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? eh idk

3. What screen resolution do you want? 18-21" least? 1080p possible?

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? laptop since i will be moving from town to town for my work

5. How much battery life do you need? as long as possible?

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? yes i want to play games,such as league of legends and pubg and in the future i would like to play a new game for example if i want to.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) gonna do some photo/video editing and streaming.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 250 gb ssd and 1 tb HDD are good enough.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. eh not really im looking for best VFM i can find

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? a lot maybe 4-5 years +

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? eh idk something to do the job i guess

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. i will leave this up to you as i said i want the best VFM option so im not a fanboy of any company.

13. What country do you live in? US

How much do you value portability?
If you do not need portability, a gaming desktop will be cheaper and superior.

The largest laptops will b 17" or so.
Laptops need to be plugged in for best gaming performance.
Gaming laptops tend to overheat and throttle. That is because laptop coolers must be small and light for portability.

Laptops today do not come with optical drives for the most part.

Here is a lenovo Y540 which comes close to meeting you requirements; it can be customized: