[SOLVED] Help me I don't know if the ram is compatible

Solution
I have asrock steel legend B450M ryzen 5 2600 X and I don't know If the F4-3200C16D-16GTZR is compatible pls help
Although F4-3200C16D-16GTZR are not listed on the QVL they should work however to get them to their rated frequency will involve Bios intervention and manually entering their SPD (Serial Presence Detect) values in Bios. As they are OC RAM then profiles like XMP or D.O.C.P will not work as they exceed the JDEC standard and therefore will default to a lower frequency between 2400 and 2666MHz.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
As long as you stick to a reputable RAM manufacturer, it should be perfectly fine.

You can view the approved vendors / tested RAM list for your motherboard directly from the manufacturers site for the 2600X Pinnacle Ridge:
https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/B450M Steel Legend/#MemoryPR

Now your RAM module is not on that list, however this simply means it hasn't been tested with that motherboard, but as long as it is the correct RAM (I.e. DDR4) - then it should be fine.

I have asrock steel legend B450M ryzen 5 2600 X and I don't know If the F4-3200C16D-16GTZR is compatible pls help
Although F4-3200C16D-16GTZR are not listed on the QVL they should work however to get them to their rated frequency will involve Bios intervention and manually entering their SPD (Serial Presence Detect) values in Bios. As they are OC RAM then profiles like XMP or D.O.C.P will not work as they exceed the JDEC standard and therefore will default to a lower frequency between 2400 and 2666MHz.

Solution