Help Me I'm Needing Guidance For Starting a Career!

beastbuilds

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
Hello, my name is Parker Smith, and I'm currently attending high school as a freshman. I consider myself to be intelegent when it comes down to most things. Speaking that I am currently in 1 A.P class already, I wanna start planning my life financially, and as well as prepared.

I want to start my own buisness when I am eligable, the buisness would be for computer build's and repairs. And I wanna try slowly easing into a path where I should begin my career. I just wanna know if and how I can start one under the table and maybe take it to the extreme and buy a entire building. I have the knowledge of building a p.c well, and I can navigate through an OP, and read code. I just wanna make a living off of my dream career, and if you can give me some guidance to start this dream, it would be phenomenal! Thanks I appreciate you help!
- Parker J. Smith

Solution
start with emailing dell and hp and vendors ask them what is needed to become a certified repair shop/depo.
if you have the room now try buying or finding repair guilds for laptops/printer/pc. download or pick up mse book for networks. download the aaa plus test and take it. go to your local micro center or trade school book store. pick up bok basic ac/dc circuits and formulas. 2/3 of tech debug is reading signal path on a diagram and seeing if the voltage or signal is there or not. pick up few old pc and install older os and non windows os. look if your local hospital or univ has spots open for entry level tech/it. look to see if any of the big tech guys near you have work/school partnerships. work x amount on the floor and they pay...
start with emailing dell and hp and vendors ask them what is needed to become a certified repair shop/depo.
if you have the room now try buying or finding repair guilds for laptops/printer/pc. download or pick up mse book for networks. download the aaa plus test and take it. go to your local micro center or trade school book store. pick up bok basic ac/dc circuits and formulas. 2/3 of tech debug is reading signal path on a diagram and seeing if the voltage or signal is there or not. pick up few old pc and install older os and non windows os. look if your local hospital or univ has spots open for entry level tech/it. look to see if any of the big tech guys near you have work/school partnerships. work x amount on the floor and they pay for your schooling. I would look into the reimbursement from vendors for repairs. when i worked at micro center years ago the vendors had a set price for reimbursements. the repair depo would get a set fee for doing rma on under warranty printers and monitors that were whole unit replacements. also talk to your local small biz admin or town person. help letting you know if you have to make your biz a dba or register with the state.
how to get small biz loans and grants.

Solution