[SOLVED] Help me made my case cooler.

god_of_weapon

Prominent
Sep 8, 2017
This post is a sequel to this:
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3876074/framrate-drop-spike-system-bottleneck.html

-got framerate drop spike, people help me pinpoint the symptom which is cpu temp.

-replace my crappy after market cpu fan to super duper one [CM hyper212 dual fan] but didn't help. the heat build up too fast.

-open side panel help this. currently open side with AC in room on [27c]. cpu can goes down to 55c. and if i blow my desk fan into it, 50c.

i quite shock that the heat is gushing out the case like car engine when open side panel. my case is CM MB600L. with FX8300 + RX580 in it. case doesn't have side and upper fan slot. only front and rear.

and cpu fan is weird. if i use amd's 'flip lock' which is convenient, the fan point and blow heat upward. could this be a bad thing? since my case didn't have upper fan slot. and this fan come with mounting bracket that can change flip-lock mounting to nut-lock like intel and it point fan toward rear but this need some working [im too lazy ATM]

what should i do next?
-change direction of fan?
-is fan cooler gonna cut it? i just spend bucks on this CM fan. cant afford to change to AIO liquid right now but.....
-can afford on cheap 120-140mm fan for front fan slot. how many i gonna need? is cheap one will do?

Solution
You definitively need front intake and rear exhaust fans. Best position for CPU cooler would be to blow air thru it and toward exhaust fan.