[SOLVED] Help me pick a mobo

Solution
Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, i'm leaning towards the Mortar Max. I'm also considering the B450 Tomahawak Max even tho it's 160-200USD here in the Philippines, do you think it will be worth it paying that much for the B450 Tomahawk?

PS: The 3 mobo I have on my list are around 100-120USD.
I have the msi b450 tomahawk with ryzen 5 3600 i bought it recently. If you can afford this motherboard totally go for it. It's one of the best value for money motherboards. But i dont know the pricing in your country you probably you have to decide if its worth or not. Both motherboards mortar and tomahwk will work without a problem with ryzen 5 2600 anyway.
I would not pick the gigabyte motherboard for sure. MSI B450 Mortar Max come with a bios for 3000 series ryzen and have a bigger rom size so if you ever gonna plan to go to 3000 series ryzen of even 4000 series if these motherboards support them you will probably have less problems and a better bios because msi at non max series they put a lite version of the bios (because the limited rom size) that is not that good.

Apr 25, 2019
I would not pick the gigabyte motherboard for sure. MSI B450 Mortar Max come with a bios for 3000 series ryzen and have a bigger rom size so if you ever gonna plan to go to 3000 series ryzen of even 4000 series if these motherboards support them you will probably have less problems and a better bios because msi at non max series they put a lite version of the bios (because the limited rom size) that is not that good.

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, i'm leaning towards the Mortar Max. I'm also considering the B450 Tomahawak Max even tho it's 160-200USD here in the Philippines, do you think it will be worth it paying that much for the B450 Tomahawk?

I have the msi b450 tomahawk with ryzen 5 3600 i bought it recently. If you can afford this motherboard totally go for it. It's one of the best value for money motherboards. But i dont know the pricing in your country you probably you have to decide if its worth or not. Both motherboards mortar and tomahwk will work without a problem with ryzen 5 2600 anyway.

Solution
What’s wrong with gigabyte? Mines fine