[SOLVED] Help me pick a motherboard please!!!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Hello,
First time here, and soon to be first time builder.

I work in 3d animation and this machine is going to be a 3d rendering machine mostly. I do play game for around 3-4 hours a week or so. I need a machine that’s going to be stable, run 24/7 and I am not looking to OC any parts.
The core parts that I already purchased are 3900x, 2080ti, g skill something ddr4-3600 and some ssd and m2 drives.
Any recommendations for motherboard that can fit my needs?
So far I’ve been looking at rog strix series and crosshair viii hero series but it is impossible to get them now unless I pay $200 more than the price I passed on just 2 weeks ago lol

Thanks!

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks for the prompt reply!
I see the asus tuf motherboard is still avail in that price range.
Would those forementioned motherboards above be overkill for me if I won’t be doing any OC? what is the difference is between high end MB and mid range MB?

Jun 12, 2020
OK, I think I'm going to pick up TUF :)
Are the premium MBs more expensive because they OC better?
Just being careful because I want this machine to last for years and I don't mind spending extra $200 if that'd ensure longevity.

The x570's are expensive because;
  1. The PCB is much thicker and the added cost of PCIe 4.0 construction. Primary reason. Added chipset cooling too.
  2. Considered enthusiast class.
  3. The high ends, I can't expalin at all. They are insane regarding pricing. They do have all the latest and greatest, but sheez.