Question help me pick one of these two monitors :)

Jan 10, 2020
Hi,im about to buy a new monitor and i only have these two to pick from so keep that in mind thanks

1) Benq GL2480

2) Samsung LS24F350FHMXZN

from what i learn the benq is really good for gaming with 1ms but poor image quality (TN) .On the other hand samsung got a really good image quality (PLS) but its 4ms.
I guess my real questions is the 3ms difference that big or 4ms would do just fine and i should buy the samsung KEEP IN MIND it has freesync and i do have an AMD GPU .

PS:the BENQ is 20$ More.

Lutfij

Titan
Older gen GPU's from AMD will not have FreeSync on them, which is why I must ask, what is the make and model for your AMD GPU? Do you play competitively? If not, then either monitor will do. If you play competitively, then you don't need a 60Hz monitor, rather something more higher in the 144Hz or higher range.

FYI, part of our DO NOT's in our forum rules is not to post a thread with all caps in the thread title. Yelling at the audience won't get you any further and bold text doesn't make you stand out of the sea of threads on our forums.

Jan 10, 2020
yes
Older gen GPU's from AMD will not have FreeSync on them, which is why I must ask, what is the make and model for your AMD GPU? Do you play competitively? If not, then either monitor will do. If you play competitively, then you don't need a 60Hz monitor, rather something more higher in the 144Hz or higher range.

FYI, part of our DO NOT's in our forum rules is not to post a thread with all caps in the thread title. Yelling at the audience won't get you any further and bold text doesn't make you stand out of the sea of threads on our forums.
yes it does support freesync and i also dont care that much to go for 144. you can say im just looking for something that looks good feels good also i read alot of ppl hate TN monitors and say they cant stand them anymore