help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutsyjanet

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
deleted all the pics on my Kodak C180 camera screen says internal memory is full. camera doesn't work either can i retrieve the pics i deleted HELP SOMEONE

robjon70

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
If you moved the pictures to your recycling bin, you can easily drag all of the pictures out of the bin and everything will be fine. If you cleared your recycling bin, your pictures are gone. Sorry.

Rebeccaoy99

Honorable
Mar 28, 2013
Firstly, connect this camera to a computer or laptop before you take any new photo or video by using this camera. (Of course, you also could use pick out the camera memory card and connect it to your computer via a card Reader.)
Secondly, opt for an efficient camera data recovery tool to copy off your deleted pictures. After searching over the internet, you could easily get numerous camera data recovery tools. Put much more importance to select a right one.
Thirdly, follow the guidance carefully to restore your deleted pictures after downloading the camera data recovery tool.
Fourthly, store your restored pictures on separate drive or card for backing up.
If you want to know further detailed information, you could visit: http://www.squidoo.com/recovery-photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS