Question Help me please.

Kazeeztherabit

Prominent
Mar 16, 2019
I recently bought sager(clevo)p775dm3 from ebay, used. It has some cosmetic damages, the seller told me that was it. But when i played some games, games opened but when i started to play, many blocks type artifacts appear and laptop makes some static sound, then i have to turn it off by pushing the powr button fr sme time, sometimes error came up that gpu is disconnected or driver crashed or gpu has only 1gb of memory.it has gtx 1070.But i tried the same game with lower resolution,it worked fine with highest graphics and very good fps(games like fallout 4,fifa 18,csgo etc). Some more heavy games like gtav, i had to turn graphics low. I think the issue is about gpu memory, what do you guys suggest. Somewhere i saw(i guess i was installing some software) that my gpu has only 1 gigs, but gpuz shows everything is fine. Also benchmarks show the same results as the games.Also the games that i play, i have to lock the fps to 75(display is 75hz), otherwise same crashing issue happens.Every thing else is fine including cpu. What do you guys say??Please help

How long?
30 days may still get you a return.

Past that, low amounts of vram are a performance problem, not a functional problem.

The main issue I read about with gaming laptops is thermal throttling.
See that your airways are free of dust and unobstructed.
You might monitor with HWmonitor which will record the current and highest cpu temperatures.

Kazeeztherabit

Prominent
Mar 16, 2019
How long?

Past that, low amounts of vram are a performance problem, not a functional problem.

You might monitor with HWmonitor which will record the current and highest cpu temperatures.
How long?

Can you please tell, is this issue with my gpu or anything else like motherboard