[SOLVED] Help me! Please

Ge26

Honorable
Nov 16, 2014
Well I made some really silly mistake while reinstalling fresh version of windows 10
So I was cleaning my hard drive using cmd commend (while I was in the setup to install windows10) and by mistake I fromated both the hard drive and the USB which had the windows installation files 😞😞
So basically I'm stuck with dead pc
Is there anything I can do?
I don't have access to any other pc so I can't use windows media creation tool 😞

I would sincerely be Extremely thankful if any one of you lads could spare bit of his time to and help me out with uploading windows setup if possible 🙏
thank you

Solution
Assuming you're posting from a cell then? No way to create media from a phone, as far as I know anyway.

If you have nothing available with which to create installation media, no access to a friend/family members system etc, then you're left with purchasing installation media (and a new license), retail.

Do you have a local computer repair store? They might have, or be willing to create installation media for you, likely for a small fee.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Assuming you're posting from a cell then? No way to create media from a phone, as far as I know anyway.

If you have nothing available with which to create installation media, no access to a friend/family members system etc, then you're left with purchasing installation media (and a new license), retail.

Do you have a local computer repair store? They might have, or be willing to create installation media for you, likely for a small fee.

Reactions: Ge26
Solution

Ge26

Honorable
Nov 16, 2014

Seems like the only solution
Damn it I made a damn silly mistake

Colif

Win 11 Master
I still think Microsoft should sell installers only on USB... although that might confuse some people, it would sure help those who can't download it themselves.

That sure is a doh moment :)

Hope someone can help you out

also, diskpart/clean shouldn't let you wipe the USB its running off.