Help me pls!! My computer won't let me Factory Reset!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilurFisk

Prominent
Jul 17, 2017
I run an windows 10 pc. i can't reset my computer to factory settings i have a 500 gb ssd with my Windows on it and all of my user and programm files. and another 1000 gb hdd wich i just bought with nothing on it. but, then my computer started glitching my windows button din't work (i could right click on it). and my Main monitor stopped working, but i have 3 monitors so i can use my pc. i have tried many ways to reset it. i have use control planel, safe mode, trouble shooting, i tried to open recovery mode with f11 when i start my pc, but i didn't know what to do with it. so i pray that somone here can help me.

JaredDM

Honorable
Perhaps you should think about how to ask a meaningful question before posting. For example, you use terms like "My Computer". Guess what, we're not there seeing what type of computer you're sitting in front of. Is it a 20-year-old Compaq, or a brand new Toshiba, I don't know.

If you expect useful responses, you need to learn how to ask a question by providing enough information to dignify an actual response.

Status
Not open for further replies.