Help me pls

Jul 17, 2018
So my pc is turning on and the keyboard and mouse turn on and the system is running but my monitor isn’t turning on and when it does my I login and go everything and when my start up apps are launching my monitor freezes and my pc is forzen til I push down the power button then it acts like a crash. This problem happened yesterday when I updated the bios to its latest version I have a Ryzen 3 1300x , 300w power supply , Gtx 1050 ti , and my mother board is ASrock A320M Pro4

Solution
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I'm assuming you're on Windows 10. Can you get into Safe Mode? See if you can backup your critical content and then proceed to reinstall your OS, after recreating your bootable installation media.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I'm assuming you're on Windows 10. Can you get into Safe Mode? See if you can backup your critical content and then proceed to reinstall your OS, after recreating your bootable installation media.

Solution