Help me plz my ASRock Z87E-ITX/M/ASR motherboard has audio issues

Kurokidan

Honorable
Apr 27, 2014
I'm having some audio issues with my Z87E-ITX/M/ASR motherboard, to be more precise sound freezes frequently for about 1-2 seconds every time I'm seeing a video/using skype/listening to music and generally in any application that requires audio. I've already flashed my motherboards bios to the latest version (2.50 using Instant Flash) and reinstalled windows and installed the audio driver from the motherboards download section in case that fixes the problem but with no effect whatsoever. Is there any other driver for windows 10 (x64) that I need to install? cause besides sound drivers I haven't installed anything else from asrock's download section. Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward for your answer and maybe the solution to my problem.

My system consists of:

Intel i7 4770K
Corsair 8GB (2x4gb) CMY8GX3M2B2133C9
Intel 4600 HD (Onboard card at the moment due to card change)
Samsung 850 evo 250gb SSD
OS Windows 10 x64

ASRock_Support-2

Reputable
Mar 6, 2015
Dear Kurokidan,
I am ASRock TSD Danny.

We provide few ways for you to try.
1. We’d like to check which audio output ports you’re using, Realtek audio (Front/rear) or HDMI audio.
Please kindly to try other ports for verifying..
2.Please uninstall Audio driver then install latest Audio driver for try, please download from link.
Link:
http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Drivers/All/Audio/Realtek_Audio(v7560).zip
3.Please uninstall VGA driver then install latest VGA driver for try, please download from link.
Link:
http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Drivers/Intel/VGA/VGA(v15.40.7.64.4279).zip
4. Please check the usage of CPU and memory. If possible, please turn off other applications to verify.
5.If possible, please change another Audio device and cable for verify.
6.If possible, please try with clean OS for verify.

Have a great day !
ASRock TSD Danny

Kurokidan

Honorable
Apr 27, 2014
I have already tried most of these, apparently its a (high) latency issue probably from Windows 10 I'm using at the moment. I've made a couple of tweaks/fixes in Windows and that seems to work at some level but if the problem reappears I'd probably go to Windows 8.1 again.