[SOLVED] Help me select motherboard for ryzen 7 2700x

Dec 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
I want you to help me select a motherboard for ryzen 7 2700x, but it should have following features:
Socket : AM 4
Form factor : ATX
Memory : 4 DIMM; 3200 + mhz(O.C.)
PCIe slots : yes
Display port : HDMI , DISPLAY ports
M.2 : yes
audio : yes
Wi-fi : yes
LAN : yes
Brand : ASUS,GIGABYTE, if u any other please mention.

NOTE : I may be using one graphic card, (if it's in my budget,) which right now I am searching, compatible for this ryzen 7 2700x & motherboard.
I don't know much about hardware like bios update etc so pls tell a good motherboard.
I don't play games.
If you want to correct me in anything, I would welcome that advice.

Regards.
Pankaj

Solution

Did you already bought 2700x? If not then better option for you would be AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U, which have build in graphic card.

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO WIFI
Just keep in mind: the 2700x does not have an IPGU like Intel CPUs. Therefore HDMI and Displayport is something you cant even use with your 2700x. Would take that out of the list. I mean, why pay for something that you wont be able to use?

Dec 7, 2018
Can anyone suggest me a motherboard with integrated graphics which is compatible with ryzen 7 2700x but must have wifi. Because I think I can not afford graphic card. Or u can suggest me low budget graphic card.
Monitor: FHD, IPS panel, LG Brand, 25 inch.

If you need a GPU just for an Image Output you can go with Gt 710 /gt 730 or gt 1030.

DigDeep

Distinguished
May 11, 2014

Did you already bought 2700x? If not then better option for you would be AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U, which have build in graphic card.

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO WIFI

Solution

Thats a mobile CPU with 15Watt TDP... Not a Desktop CPU and even if you get this thing to work on a motherboard it will have shitty performance due to that 15 Watt Limit