Help me solve this problem please!

Dec 21, 2018
Okay so basically when i came home today around 2 pm i saw some video that was showing how to overclock core 2 quad q6600 (my processor),the guy was doing it in bios here is the detailed video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=munFs4-YqhM
I did exactly what that guy did.
When i saved it,pc restarted i expected it to load windows normally with some performance boost but suddently fans started spinning much louder and windows 10 was on loading screen then it popped up error saying that my pc ran into problem and needs to restart and that it has error INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE
I did restart few times but it did nothing.
I reset windows completely through advanced settings button and made a bootable usb drive that works just fine on laptop,i tried it on pc but it didnt work and procceses were so slow and at the end installation crashed and auto restarted pc.
I managed to lower fan volume buy putting it on silent in windows settings and i put processor form 1.7v to 1.4v. But still i cant manage to solve it
I reset my bios 2 times through it and tried to get battery out once,it did reset bios but nothing helped.
When pc starts i get a message saying
jmicron technology corp. pcie-to- sataii /ide raid controller bios v1.06.79
detecting drives: Done: No drives found.
That is basically it please help me solve this and finally my pc specs are:
Intel core 2 quad q6600 processor
Nvidia GTX 750 gigabyte oc 1gb graphics card
4x2gb 800 mhz ram
and motherboard is p5ql-e Asus with LGA 775 socket.
Help me out..