[SOLVED] Help me to choose between these two cases

Dec 6, 2020
I need your help to choose between two cases with similar prices (Prices in the pics are in CLP$, prices below are converted to USD)
IMG-20201206-195504.jpg
IMG-20201206-195530.jpg

Deepcool Macube 310: $125
Corsair Carbide 275r: $121

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If these are the only two options we have then I'd choose the Corsair case as the lesser of the two evils. Why am I saying of the two evils ? Simple, both have very restrictive front intakes which will impeded your thermals. For the amount of money you're paying, might as well look at the Fractal-Design Meshify C, Define 7 or prior or the CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh(in white).

What sort of heatware are you going to drop inside the case(whichever one you pick)?

Lutfij

Titan

If these are the only two options we have then I'd choose the Corsair case as the lesser of the two evils. Why am I saying of the two evils ? Simple, both have very restrictive front intakes which will impeded your thermals. For the amount of money you're paying, might as well look at the Fractal-Design Meshify C, Define 7 or prior or the CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh(in white).

What sort of heatware are you going to drop inside the case(whichever one you pick)?

Reactions: maybeDavey
Solution
Dec 6, 2020

Thank you for your help, i will look for another case then.