Help me to Choose the Correct PSU

Aug 10, 2018
I Like to Build own PC .....Help me to choose the PSU
Aorus z370 Gaming 5 Motherboard , Intel i7-8700k , 2x16GB DDR4 Ram 2666MHZ ,

Samsung 960 Evo Series -250GB Pcie Nvme-M.2 Internal Ssd , 2TB Hard Drive ,
2xASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB(Sli) - Base Clock:1835 MHz-Memory Clock :10010 MHz , Make sure I am going to use two SLI Graphics Card.....Help to Choose the correct Psu ?????

Solution
So you copy/paste from your previous thread, yet completely ignore my comment?

What is your budget and which country are you located?

650-750W will be enough for SLI, depending on how much you overclock.
A pair of Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080s requires two PCIe 6-pin connectors, and two PCIe 8-pin connectors.
I recommend a high quality power supply for your build. Some examples include the Bitfenix Whisper, Corsair RMx, EVGA G3 (not 650w), Seasonic Focus Plus, be Quiet Straight Power 11.

Availability / pricing depends on your location.
There are a lot of mistakes with this build. First, ditch the 64GB of RAM. Doesn't make any sense and you'd be greatly wasting your money. What are the specs of your monitor/the work you'll be doing? SLI is a really crappy interface nowadays. What is your budget? I would look at at least a 750/850W unit.

logainofhades

Titan
Even 32gb is overkill. 16gb is plenty. Just go with a single GTX 1080ti, or wait for the upcoming 1180. Evga G2/G3 or Seasonic Focus Gold. 750w for a single card, 850 at the very least, for SLI, if you insist on wasting money on it. You can put your build together in PCPP, to get a wattage estimate as well.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Rexper

Respectable
BANNED
Apr 12, 2017
So you copy/paste from your previous thread, yet completely ignore my comment?

What is your budget and which country are you located?

650-750W will be enough for SLI, depending on how much you overclock.
A pair of Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080s requires two PCIe 6-pin connectors, and two PCIe 8-pin connectors.
I recommend a high quality power supply for your build. Some examples include the Bitfenix Whisper, Corsair RMx, EVGA G3 (not 650w), Seasonic Focus Plus, be Quiet Straight Power 11.

Availability / pricing depends on your location.

Solution