Help me to chose VGA/GPU for 3D rendering and AE, 300$ budget

jufgayo

Prominent
Sep 13, 2017
hi...
i have computer build with core i7 skylake, 16gb corsair vegence, 1tb wdc blue, and corsair vs450 Psu, my mobo is gigabyte b150m. i have play around After Effect and cinema 4D, but my computer seems quite slow on lighting (Cinema 4D) and AE while to much footage needed to use. i can even use trapcode for some reaseon, CPU goes to his limit on editing process, I cant finish my project even its not a big project.
i need VGA/GPU for it now, i will accept any type of vga, and any brand, including AMD's GPU even NVIDIA seems stronger.
i've see nvidia gtx 1050 ti 4 gb DDR5, but still, i wont waste my money if its can't made my activity faster, and any suggestion below 300$ will also helping me, i will safe some money from now on. and for gaming reason, i dont play to mucht, low setting also not a problem. i just need for After Effect and 3D rendering apps.

thanks for suggesting me, any suggestion for other component, like ssd, PSU replacement, i will aslo apreciete it.
cheers

Solution
I'd say a 1050ti is the best option personally.
But not the cheap ones. An MSI Gaming X or better. Basically ones that have a custom PCB and power connectors.
But then again, you are doing video not any gaming so an AMD RX series could do you some good. What kind of i7 do you have? I'm assuming because you are using a b150 it's a non k series.

You should of course wait for others to comment as well.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
I'd say a 1050ti is the best option personally.
But not the cheap ones. An MSI Gaming X or better. Basically ones that have a custom PCB and power connectors.
But then again, you are doing video not any gaming so an AMD RX series could do you some good. What kind of i7 do you have? I'm assuming because you are using a b150 it's a non k series.

You should of course wait for others to comment as well.

Solution

jufgayo

Prominent
Sep 13, 2017

yeep not k version
this is my computer build, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JcPTQV

i fells more compused now lol, which one i should get? gtx 1050 4gb or gtx 1060 6gb? will it overkill?
oh other thing, i 've visit adobe solution that not listing only old Gpu for their OpenGl and CUDA rendering.
i am dummy on these things, i dont even know waht make it good or worse, i just know how much gigas and its ddr5.
anyway, thanks for answer.