Help me to solve my Wifi problem :,(

Jun 19, 2018
we are shifting our home and by brother is about to get a new laptop(i have a PC) . see i love watching anime and he likes to watch YouTube videos , but we have to share one wifi connection.
my question is is there any solution that we can stop the lagging problems that we are bout to have .....

Solution
Buy more internet bandwidth. The wifi itself is more than fast enough to run multiple machines.

There really is no solution to not having enough internet bandwidth....someone will not get what they want. There is no magic solution other than giving the ISP more money.

If you can get a agreement on usage you need little else. Some routers have QoS settings but all that does is enforce the agreement it does not produce more bandwidth.
Buy more internet bandwidth. The wifi itself is more than fast enough to run multiple machines.

There really is no solution to not having enough internet bandwidth....someone will not get what they want. There is no magic solution other than giving the ISP more money.

If you can get a agreement on usage you need little else. Some routers have QoS settings but all that does is enforce the agreement it does not produce more bandwidth.

Solution