[SOLVED] Help me upgrade my system

Oct 29, 2018
Currently im on i3-3220, dh77eb intel original board, Asus strix Rx470.

Note: please save my money as possible as you can. :p

Im considering to shift towards 2600 or 2600x or 2700x(bcoz so much RGB) with Gigabyte auros B450 or Gigabyte auros gaming 7(bcoz so much RGB). Any ddr4 ram with atleast 3000mhz with RGB. and enough watt psu for this. After this upgrade, i will not upgrade pc anymore for atleast 4-6 years.

Im not hungry for advance featured like wifi or sli. I only need is standard setup for better FPS while gaming and fast processing while web development with servers(less hectic than blender). Also i love to show off on social media with my more n more RGB build. Wait i heard a whisper, ryzn3000 series you there? Shall i wait?

Repair my english if necessary.

Solution
The 2600x with a Gaming 7 would be a very good combination. When it comes to memory, I'd TRY to find and stick with memory modules listed at the following link. Even modules listed on the motherboard QVL compatibility list ARE NOT guaranteed to run at the advertised speed, they are only guaranteed to run on the board at the DEFAULT speed. They MIGHT run at the rated speed, but there is no promise they will other than at the default speed of 2133mhz.

For memory that has been user VERIFIED to run at the advertised speed on Ryzen platforms, I'd try to stick to part numbers and kits listed here:

https://www.overclock.net/forum/18051-memory/1627555-ryzen-memory-ic-collection-thread.html

I think your english has been affected by too much RGB on the brain. LOL.

So, RGB, what kind of budget do you have and what country are in so we can recommend parts that will available in your region?

Also, do you have ANY hardware currently that you would prefer to use with the new build rather than replace? If so, please list any hardware you do not need including model numbers.

The 2600x with a Gaming 7 would be a very good combination. When it comes to memory, I'd TRY to find and stick with memory modules listed at the following link. Even modules listed on the motherboard QVL compatibility list ARE NOT guaranteed to run at the advertised speed, they are only guaranteed to run on the board at the DEFAULT speed. They MIGHT run at the rated speed, but there is no promise they will other than at the default speed of 2133mhz.

For memory that has been user VERIFIED to run at the advertised speed on Ryzen platforms, I'd try to stick to part numbers and kits listed here:

https://www.overclock.net/forum/18051-memory/1627555-ryzen-memory-ic-collection-thread.html

Solution