Question help me why I'm getting BSOD on a game

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 18, 2022
Do not spam the forum with your question
I start playing after a while when I'm playing and it gives bluescreen I don't know what it could be in the blue screen event it gives me blue screen with different codes..

I switched graphics to an RTX 4080 Suprim x but I used DDU to delete the old drivers and installed more than 32gb of ram ddr5

Build:

Asus Rog Crossair Hero X670E

Ryzen 7900x

Graphics Card: RTX 4080 Suprim X

RAM- Corsair Vengeance DRR5 6000Mhz 64GB

PSU -Corsair RM1000X W Full Modular 80 Plus Gold

Multiple blue screen print errors

DMP Files

Thanks a lot if you can help me

I want to make it clear that the two ram kits are exactly the same,
Nope, they are not. Every stick of RAM has slightly different parameters from others. Manufacturers pair them so they are as close as possible to each other. But this means different pair of even same RAM can have vastly different parameters, so they will not work with other kit.

May 18, 2022
Nope, they are not. Every stick of RAM has slightly different parameters from others. Manufacturers pair them so they are as close as possible to each other. But this means different pair of even same RAM can have vastly different parameters, so they will not work with other kit.
So only with 4800mhz work well im gonna stay for now on that

May 18, 2022
Well guys after several hours of testing and trying to understand what I could do to reach as close to 6000mhz I managed to reach 6000 quite stable going back to BIOS version 805 activating DOCP II and I did the test up to phase 3 of memtest86 and without errors only that The power went out and I completely missed the test. I'm going to do it again tonight, in the meantime I came to play some games to test that almost always gave me bluescreen after 10/15 minutes and I've been playing for more than 3 hours howgarts legacy and fivem and without problems I think the problem is solved it was a pleasure talking to you gentlemen!

UPDATE: After 8 hours of test on memtest86 0 erros i think its all fine!