Feb 28, 2020
I played my PC 2 days ago, the only missing one is the graphics card.

When turning on the computer and wanting to enter the BIOS to install Windows 10 it turns out that it did not give me video, but the keyboard did turn on, it seemed weird since the graphics of the i5 9600k should be used but it does not give me video, it does not come out The manufacturer's logo.
Install an SSD of a friend who was Windows 10 and if it worked, but it went straight to Windows and does not let me into the bios, I already tried without hard drives, do CMOS, with Jumper and it doesn't work for me.

I have two assumptions, what do I need the graph to run the bios or that I have a badly installed cable, I was also thinking that the source does not have enough power but I doubt it, the PC does not ask for more than 300W

If you wonder that because I do not remove the Quick Start or do not enter the BIOS from Windows 10, it is because I deactivate the Intel graphics in the device manager and I run out of image in Windows, now when I start with the SSD that has Windows it You may notice that it enters Windows and when I remove it you notice that nothing happens, this I check with ALT + CRTL + Del and it restarts, but when I enter Windows the command does not work.

I do not know if they read everything, but I am looking for a solution please, I am somewhat desperate or tell me if I need to wait for the graphic yes or yes.
Or if you know of any method to activate Intel graphics again with commands or I don't know so that at least Windows works and from that solve the rest, thanks.

MSI z370 A-PRO
I5 9600K
TeamGroup 2x 8GB 3000MHz
Cooler Master Liquid 240mm
Nvme 2
HDD
Thermaltake 500W 80 Plus White

Please help, I don't know what to do, I have read so many solutions that I start thinking that some component is damaged or I must change some :(