Help Me With My PC Build

Solution

Many people use GTA for their game codes also, but those are grey market as well, that is not a fully legal key you are getting from them. It may be a valid MS key, maybe even not used, but if you ask how they get the keys, and check that against what is OK to use, it won't match up. That cost they are charging is about what the huge PC vendors like Dell would pay, or large volume licensees like corporations with hundreds/thousands of users. They are not valid for resale.

Going by YouTube is like picking a car based on what the kid at McDonalds drives, you need official sources.
That keyboard bundle is trash. We have one at school and it looks and feels shameful. Also, do not expect to overclock with that mobo. Also, consider an SSD:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus A68HM-K Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard ($47.88 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($45.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($48.79 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB FTW ACX 2.0 Video Card ($172.88 @ OutletPC)
Case: Corsair SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case ($47.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case Fan: Cooler Master SickleFlow 69.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ Directron)
Case Fan: Cooler Master SickleFlow 69.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ Directron)
Keyboard: Logitech K120 Wired Standard Keyboard ($11.88 @ OutletPC)
Mouse: Redragon Centrophorus M601 Wired Optical Mouse ($13.99 @ Amazon)
Other: Anti Static Wrist Strap ($5.70)
Other: USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 Adapter ($6.99)
Other: Windows ($24.99)
Total: $571.04
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-29 15:56 EDT-0400

Don't know what that site is you are getting the Windows license from, but it's not a valid license for $25. If anything, it's an OEM key that should not be used on your system, probably came from a computer from Dell, HP, etc.. that is tied to that system. The cheapest legal Windows licence is in the $100 range. You may be able to find someone selling a used Retail license, that is OK to get, but make sure that it's not been blacklisted as a pirated license or is in use in another system.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
here is another build for you to consider. it's not amd but intel. And I'm not giving you an intel build because I think it's better than amd (although it's been proven time and again that it is) I am simply providing you with the best options I can come up with on the fly for giving you high settings in 1080p on your games with solid framerates for the price point that you have provided.
--EDIT--
I didn't provide you with a mouse/keyboard or OS. You can acquire the mouse/keyboard for a decent price somewhere and you can easily acquire the OS for nothing if you torrent it (although I don't condone piracy I simply state it as an option because it technically is for anyone willing)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($174.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($42.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($46.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($45.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0 Video Card ($144.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($42.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $528.61
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-30 15:41 EDT-0400

I would not use a prior gen i5 as above ^ unless the budget is really tight or that is all that is easily available, for another $30 you can get a current i5-6500 and DDR4 RAM instead of 3. The CX model power supplies are also a bit iffy on quality and long term use, spending another $10-20 on a better quality out would be better. Having said that, I have been using a 750 watt Corsair CX in a system for several months, but I got that in a trade and am not too afraid of burning out the components since it's in a secondary PC with older parts. If I was getting a new PSU for a new build, I would get a higher quality PSU.

Many people use GTA for their game codes also, but those are grey market as well, that is not a fully legal key you are getting from them. It may be a valid MS key, maybe even not used, but if you ask how they get the keys, and check that against what is OK to use, it won't match up. That cost they are charging is about what the huge PC vendors like Dell would pay, or large volume licensees like corporations with hundreds/thousands of users. They are not valid for resale.

Going by YouTube is like picking a car based on what the kid at McDonalds drives, you need official sources.

Solution