[SOLVED] Help me with my pc build

YoIAmDashing

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
Hi, I am going to make my first higher end build after having a terrible laptop for years!
I wanted to know if my build was compatible and complete or if I should upgrade anything. I want none of my components to hold back each other.

~$3000 Build

ssd: SAMSUNG 980 PRO 2TB
cpu: AMD Ryzen 5900X
ram: Crucial Ballistix 3600 cl16 32 GB
case: Lian li dynamic o11 mid tower
CPU cooler: H150i Pro XT
mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Monitor: AW2721D dark side of the moon.
psu: RM1000x
fans: Noctua NF-S12A x7
Gpu: FE 3080

YoIAmDashing

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
Ok thanks for your advice you made me reconsider a lot of my build. I’m going to make another thread with your tips. I think I’m going to switch my RTX 3080 with a RTX 3090 and some other parts, too. Thanks again!

Reactions: g-unit1111

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Ok thanks for your advice you made me reconsider a lot of my build. I’m going to make another thread with your tips. I think I’m going to switch my RTX 3080 with a RTX 3090 and some other parts, too. Thanks again!
To me it looks like your just buying the most expensive parts you can get probably wasting money depending on what the PC will be used for.

Like the motherboard and SSD.

YoIAmDashing

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
To me it looks like your just buying the most expensive parts you can get probably wasting money depending on what the PC will be used for.

Like the motherboard and SSD.
I’m trying to buy a computer that won’t need to be upgraded for a long time. For the SSD I want the fastest because I send very large files . Also I need 2 TBs because I know I will fill something like a 1TB pretty quick. The motherboard as well needs to be very good so I won’t need to upgrade it for a long time and it won’t hold back the rest of the components. Thanks for your feedback though I really appreciate peoples thoughts and opinions about my build!