Help me with this decision

Deluxe_Maximum

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xZH7jc
I have enough to get the last parts for this pc but I won't have enough money left over to buy a 4K monitor or vr (whole point of building this pc) but I will finally have a pc that can run any game that I couldn't run before. Is it worth it? Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated :)

Is it worth it? I don't know. You're going a bit all-out on this one. It's almost like going through the part list and picking the best one in each category.

Some things to think about:
1. If gaming is the intended use case, you can downgrade the CPU to an i5 (or Ryzen)
2. The liquid cooler is a bit expensive. There are cheaper alternatives like an air cooler or a Corsair H-series.
3. The motherboard is really expensive.
4. The RAM is really expensive for 16GB, but if you really want the Trident RGB, then that can't be helped.
5. Do you really need 1TB SSD?
6. Is your plan to buy two 27" monitors and a 4K monitor?
7. Do you need a $300 headset?

It really comes down to whether these are things you NEED or things you WANT. So, ultimately, you'll have to decide if you are okay with downgrading some things and reallocate your budget better.

Deluxe_Maximum

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017

Alright just relived this is a old part list. Honestly don't know why I bought this motherboard I might have the chance to return it still but that was more of a "had to buy it because it had a water block for future custom loop cooling." Ram I still haven't decided on (please link me cheap 16gb) the water cooler might be changed to a cheap one but I wanted it for the logo (yes, retarded reason) will 500gb be better/cheaper? Plan for the long run was 1 4K monitor and 1 1440 144hz. Sadly my retarded young self thought these were cool and good 3 years ago. Thanks for the help and please tell me if I can fix anything else. I agree all this is more of a want then a need. I tried to do the most research possible. I'm only missing the psu, ssd, monitors, gpu, and ram... I know a lot

Deluxe_Maximum

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
Honestly this might be the stupidest idea but would it be worth all the return/selling/shipping fees to sell everything I have new and spending 800 dollars on a whole pc that can run anything?